(SIZE: 2 – 12, COLOUR: BLACK WITH GREEN COLLAR)
The Sport shoe has become a household name at petrol filling stations throughout the country due to its SRC slip-resistance rated soles and anti-static properties. The discerning black design allows this shoe to fit seamlessly with uniform requirements and coupled with its extended size curve, the Sport has become a favourite in the industry.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Buffalo Print leather with
green mesh collar and tongue laminated to
• 10mm padded collar for enhanced comfort and
• 7mm padded tongue from mesh fabric.
• Additional PU bellows tongue for added protection.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair metal D-rings and 1 pair telescopic eyelets for
quick lacing and release.
• 90cm black and green braided nylon laces with
central core for additional strength.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic
fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter and tongue lining are made from black
ferrabelle non-woven material laminated to 4mm foam
for enhanced comfort and breathability.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester
material that offers abrasion resistance and is
quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with
Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and
anti-static properties to the material. The top sock
contains anti-static stitching and has been treated
with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Apollo sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of
0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm –
• The shoe can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The shoe has SRC rated slip-resistance.
• The shoe is anti-static.