(SIZE: 5 – 12, COLOUR: BLACK OR BROWN)
Product Code : 8048
Revered as the go-to boot in the agricultural sector, the Hercules Chelsea has found fame amongst farmers in SA.
The genuine leather upper ensures durability, whilst the Raptor sole unit provides the traction control needed in changing farming terrains. The unique, low cut of the collar and elastic side gussets, allow for easy foot entry and accommodates a higher bridge making this ideal for the wider South African foot.
• Full-grain leather upper for enhanced durability.
• Black and tan Hercules – cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm
Smooth Buffalo Full Grain leather.
• Brown Hercules – cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Printed
Buffalo Full Grain leather.
• Low-cut collar for improved comfort.
• Elastic gussets and pull tabs for easy entry and
removal of the boot.
• Double-stitched for enhanced durability in exterior
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic
fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter lining is made from black ferrabelle nonwoven material laminated to 4mm foam for enhanced
comfort and breathability.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester
material that offers abrasion resistance and is
quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with
Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and
anti-static properties to the material. The top sock
contains anti-static stitching and has been treated
with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.