(SIZE: 3 – 13, COLOURS: BLACK WITH RED STITCHING)
Product Code : 8074
Designed to incorporate technological advancements in the all-round safety category, the latest addition to the Maxeco range brings the wearer more in all-round safety. It incorporates a lighter sole unit, and increased width in the sole enhances the slip-resistance of the boot providing better stability and reduced shock impact. The inclusion of a reflective insert at the rear of the boot ensures increased visibility in low light.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Barton Print Leather with
split leather collar and tongue.
• 10mm EVA padded collar and 10mm padded bellows
tongue for enhanced comfort and ankle support.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair brass D-rings for quick lacing and release.
• 110cm black and red braided nylon laces with
central core for additional strength.
• Reflective inserts for increased visibility in low light.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic fibre
for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The counter lining is 0.8mm heel grip for enhanced
stability to prevent the heel from slipping out the boot.
• The collar lining is made from black ferrabelle nonwoven material for breathability
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester
material that offers abrasion resistance and is
quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with
Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and
anti-static properties to the material. The top sock
contains anti-static stitching and has been treated
with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Gladius sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45 – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm –
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The boot has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The boot is anti-static