(SIZE: 5 – 12, COLOUR: BLACK OR BROWN OR TAN)
Product Code : 8044
The partner boot to the Owl shoe, the Kite brings style and sophistication to harsh terrains. With conservative eyelets, the Kite carries the weight of a durable safety boot offering maximum torsion control on uneven terrain.
• Cut from 1.9mm – 2.1mm Smooth Buffalo Full Grain
Leather with 1.1mm – 1.2mm split leather on the
tongue and collar.
• 19mm padded collar for enhanced comfort and
• Metal rivet and cap reinforcing for enhanced durability.
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 3 pair telescopic eyelet lacing.
• 110cm black or brown braided nylon laces with central
core for additional strength.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic
fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The quarter and tongue lining are made from black
ferrabelle non-woven material laminated to 4mm foam
for enhanced comfort and breathability.
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester
material that offers abrasion resistance and is
quick-drying in nature. The top sock is treated with
Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and
anti-static properties to the material. The top sock
contains anti-static stitching and has been treated
with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Raptor sole is made from Double Density PU/PU.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.45 – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm –
0.65mm and includes red TPU inserts for heightened
abrasion resistance and arch support.
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The boot has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The boot is anti-static