(SIZE: 5 – 12, COLOUR: BLACK OR BROWN)
Product Code : 8001
The Nomad safety boot is recommended for those spending long hours on their feet. The full bellows tongue gives utmost protection from debris entering the footwear while the padded collar offers exceptional comfort and ankle support. The Nomad’s D-ring lacing system ensures quick release when it matters most and the extra-wide steel toe cap ensures the perfect fit for the South African foot.
• Cut from 2.0mm – 2.1mm Barton Print leather with
PU collar and tongue as well as reflective piping.
• 10mm EVA padded collar for enhanced comfort and
• Heel stiffener for shape longevity.
• 4 pair brass D-rings for quick lacing and release.
• 110cm black or brown braided nylon laces with
central core for additional strength.
• The vamp lining is made from non-woven synthetic
fibre for enhanced comfort and breathability.
• The counter lining is made from 0.8mm heel grip for
enhanced stability to prevent the heel from slipping out
IN-SOCK & TOP SOCK
• Anti-static in-sock is made from 2mm non-woven
• The top sock is made from a durable polyester
material that offers abrasion resistance and is
quick drying in nature. The top sock is treated with
Ultra-Fresh technology to impart anti-bacterial and
anti-static properties to the material. The top sock
contains anti-static stitching and has been treated
with a lemon scent for lasting freshness.
• Shank reinforcement for additional arch support.
• The Parabolic sole is made from Double Density PU/
PU with a concave curve to cushion impact.
• The midsole is made from a flexible low density
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of
0.45mm – 0.50mm.
• The outer sole is made from a hardwearing
Polyurethane with a shore hardness of 0.64mm –
• The boot can withstand temperatures up to 95°C.
• The boot has SRA rated slip-resistance.
• The boot is anti-static.